The Wildness Ep 30: New Label Who Dis?
A podcast by two queer African girls trying to get through life.
Labels! We all have them, most of us use them but are they helpful or nah?
In this episode Tiff and Manda interrogate labels, including whether or not they fit the criteria of being wild! (spoiler alert!! THEY DO)
Also have you ever run Cliterfearance? Are you part of the Muffia?
The Wild Ones chatted about suss these labels out.
Links to check out:
- Politically I choose to only date women! Say what now??
- Find New Words: Defining A Positive African Queer Identity
- What It Means To Be Asexual, Bicurious — & Other Sexualities You Need To Know Refinery 29
- Older Lesbians Try Out ‘New Lesbian’ Slang And It’s Hilarious
- Labels, helpful or harmful- Everyday feminism
- Femme Bear Bi Curious- Labels you should know
HOLAAfrica: www.holaafrica.org IG: @insta_holaa Twitter and Facebook: HOLAAfrica
For more podcasts click here.